10G SFP Module SMF 1550nm 80KM
KINSOM’s KSP3192L-10 is a very compact 10Gb/s optical transceiver module for serial optical communication applications at 10Gb/s. The KSP3192L-10 converts a 10Gb/s serial electrical data stream to 10Gb/s optical output signal and a 10Gb/s optical input signal to 10Gb/s serial electrical data streams. The high speed 10Gb/s electrical interface is fully compliant with SFI specification.
The high performance 1310nm DFB transmitter and high sensitivity PIN receiver provide superior performance for Ethernet applications at up to 10km links
The SFP+ Module compliants with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR. Digital diagnostics functions are available via a 2-wire serial interface, as specified in SFF-8472.
The fully SFP compliant form factor provides hot pluggability, easy optical port upgrades and low EMI emission.
- Hot-pluggable SFP+ footprint
- Duplex LC/UPC type pluggable optical interface
- Metal enclosure, for lower EMI
- Supports 9.95 to 11.3Gb/s bit rates with DDM
- 1310nm DFB transmitter, PIN photo-detector
- Up to 10KM on 9/125µm SMF
- Low power dissipation
- RoHS compliant and lead-free
- Single +3.3V power supply
- SFF-8472, SFP+ MSA compliant
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- 10GBASE-LR/LW Ethernet
- SONET OC-192 / SDH
- 10G Fibre Channel
- Other Optical Links