Breakout Pre-terminated Patch Cords
Fiber Optic Pre-Terminated Patch Cords (also called Breakout Patch Cords or Distribution Patch Cords) are mature design for saving time, money and space. The Pre-terminated patch cord is using multifiber riser optical cable, and already terminate connectors in factory.
KINSOM manufacturing proven performance pre-terminated breakout patch cables with LOW insertion loss and high return loss. The fibers up to 144 cores. KINSOM’s pre-terminated cable assemblies are factory terminated, assembled, tested and inspected prior to shipment. They meet IEC, JIS, and Belcore GR-326 performance requirements as applicable. All Wirewerks cable assemblies are RoHS compliant.
Custom pre-terminated patch cables are also available upon request.
- Rapid Deployment- factory terminated cabling saves installation and reconfiguration time eliminating field termination variables.
- High Performance and Reliability- 100% tested- combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards
Fiber Optic Pre-terminated Patch Cords (PDF)
- Available for 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72, 96, 144 fibres
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Reliable performance, universal use
- 50/125µm, 62.5/125µm multimode and 9/125μm single-mode cable available
- Length of cable customised to suit your application
- Can be terminated with any combination of SC, ST, FC, LC, E2000, MT-RJ, MTP/MPO connectors
- Pullsocks are available, allowing the cable to be pulled into place without damaging the terminations
- Supplied on a cable drum ready for installation
- FTTH/FTTx – Outdoor
- FTTH/FTTx – Indoor
- Data Center
- Transport – Automotive
Never waste time or money on terminating fiber optic cable again. Save yourself and your team lots of time and troubles, and eliminate all performance worries with pre-terminated fiber patch cords from KINSOM. You’ll get top-quality fiber cable that’s built to your exact specs, fully tested, and shipped ready for installation so you can take care of business.
|Connector Type||FC, SC, LC, ST, MU, E2000|
|Insertion Loss (Max.)||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3||dB|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2||dB|
|Wavelength||1310 / 1510||850 / 1300||nm|
1. Customization is available.
2. KINSOM can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact us at call 0086 755 3295 1015 or send email to email@example.com
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service