OTRD Launch Cable Box
OTDR Launch Cable, also name as Pulse Suppressor Cables, Launch Cords, Launch Leads, Receive Cables or Fiber Rings. It is use to measure the insertion loss of the near-end and/or far-end connection of a fiber optic link using an OTDR. When launch cables are used, faults close to the end of the fiber being measured can be seen by the OTDR. They do not interfere with the actual fiber being measured and thus are very secure and proven as a technique for identifying faults in the total length of fiber from the first interface to the last.
Fiber OTDR Launch Cables can range from 150 m to 2 km (or longer) in length, you can custom the length, connector style (SC, LC, ST, FC, E2000, MTRJ, etc.) and fiber type (Singlemode, multimode) in KINSOM, these cables will be package in a high-quality protection box.
- Low Insertion Loss
- Compact design
- High reliability and stability
OTDR Launch Cable (PDF)
- High-quickly patch cord provide the accurate testing
- Small volume, light weight, can carry rapidly in field test
- Compact, rugged, good waterproof and dust proof
- Available with a variety of connector styles
- Compact! Fits easily in OTDR cases or kits
- OTDR testing in field or factory
- Remove the “dead zone” from OTDR measurements
- Calibration comparison for OTDR measurements
- Long haul system loop back for field testing transmission
|Connector Types||SC, LC, ST, FC, E2000|
|Box Material||SR Polypropylene|
|Operating Temperature||‐40 to +55||°C|
1. Above specifications without connector, and add an additional 0.2dB loss per connector.
2. Customization is available.
3. KINSOM can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact us at call 0086 755 3295 1015 or send email to email@example.com
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service