Fiber Optic Pigtail
Fiber Optic Pigtail is a commonly used assemblies for the fiber optic network connection. It is a piece of optical cable terminated with fiber optic connector at only one end. In this way, the connector side can be linked to the equipment and the other side can be fused with optical cable fibers.
Usually, the fiber optic pigtail is using 0.9mm optical cable for easier putting it in the splice tray, fiber distribution box, fiber termination box, splice closure etc, the cable have loose tube or tight buffer option.
KINSOM fiber optic pigtails are available in various configurations; each specially engineered to deliver high performance and easy to manage splices. Each KINSOM fiber pigtail comes in either simplex, 6 multifibers or 12 multifibers configurations, including core/cladding diameters of 62.5/125μm, 50/125μm, and 9/125μm along with support for OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, and OS2 fiber optic specifications to fully accommodate most networking environments. In addition, each fiber optic Pigtail is available with LC, SC, FC, ST or E2000 connectors, ensuring compatibility with various networking equipment.
Fiber Optic Pigtail Catalog (PDF)
- Good uniformity and low insertion loss
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss
- Excellent Environmental Stability
- Excellent Mechanical
- Operating bandwidth: 1260 ~ 1650nm
- Compact design, suitable for installation in optical equipments
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- High reliability and stability, Telecordia GR-1221/1209 compliant
- FTTX deployment
- Fiber to the home (FTTH) network
- Passive optical networks(PON)
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Cable television (CATV)
- Test equipment
- Optical signal distribution
- Data communications
- Measuring system and laser system
- DWDM and CWDM systems.
|Connector Type||FC, SC, LC, ST, MU, E2000|
|Insertion Loss (Max.)||≤0.3||≤0.3||≤0.3||dB|
|Insertion Loss (Typical)||≤0.2||≤0.2||≤0.2||dB|
|Wavelength||1310 / 1510||850 / 1300||nm|
1. Customization is available.
2. KINSOM can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact us at call 0086 755 3295 1015 or send email to email@example.com
Depending on the operating range, the PLC Splitter have different packing types as below:
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service