Fiber Optic Patch Cables
Fiber optic patch cord (also called fibre optic jumper or fiber optic patch cables), it is composed of a fiber optic cable terminated with same (or different) connectors on each end. Fiber Optic Patch Cord is one of the most commonly used components in fiber optic network. It can make a connection between CATV, telecommunication networks, computer fiber networks, data transmission, etc.
KINSOM fiber optic patch cord is equipped with the highest quality connector of tightly controlled concentricity, which determine very low Insertion Loss and high connection repeatability. Moreover, these fiber optic patch cords can be customized according to different requirements.
- Lowest cost
- Low insertion loss & High return loss
- Customized any thins! Connector types, fiber type, cable types, length etc.
- Excellent environmental adaptability
- Samples for testing is avaliable
|Insertion Loss||<0.3 dB|
|Return Loss (SM UPC)||>50 dB|
|Return Loss (SM APC)||>55 dB|
|Return Loss (MM PC)||>40 dB|
|Tensile Strength||>70 N|
|Operating Temperature||-40~+75 °C|
1 – Connectors:
- Connector: SC, LC, ST, FC, MU, E2000, MT-RJ, MPO, MTP etc.
- Polishing: PC, UPC or APC(only for Singlemode)
2 – Cable:
- Fiber Type: SM or MM
- Cable Type: Simplex or Duplex
- Jacket: PVC, LSZH or OFNR
- Diameter: Ø0.9mm, Ø1.6mm, Ø2.0mm or Ø3.0mm
- Length: 1m, 2m, 3m, … Custom
PC - AAA - BBB - CCC - DD - E - F - G
PC-LCU-SCA-SM1-DX-L-2-5, means Fiber Optic Patch Cord, LC/UPC to SC/APC, Singlemode G652D, Duplex, LSZH 2.0mm, 5 meters.
PC-LCU-LCU-MM4-DX-P-2-3, means Fiber Optic Patch Cord, LC/UPC to LC/UPC, Multimode OM4, Duplex, PVC 2.0mm, 3 meters.