An optical fiber cable is a cable containing one or more optical fibers that are used to carry light. The optical fiber elements are typically individually coated with plastic layers and contained in a protective tube suitable for the environment where the cable will be deployed. Different types of cable are used for different applications, for example long distance telecommunication, or providing a high-speed data connection between different parts of a building.
KINSOM offers a wide range of fiber optic cables, available for outdoor, indoor, FTTH, ADSS applications. And we also accept OEM & CUSTOM orders, clients’ LOGO & label can be printed on the cable jacket. The MOQ is 1KM. The fibers are up to 144 cores, Corning or YOFC fiber can be choose. Welcome call us or email us to talk about more details.
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- Flame retardant characteristics meets the requirements of relevant standards
- The mechanical characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards
- Soft, flexible, easy to splice, and with big capacity data transmission
- Meet various requirements of market and clients
Optical Cable Catalog (PDF)
Depending on the operating range, the Optical Cables have different types as below:
Indoor Optical Cable
Outdoor Optical Cable
FTTH Drop Cable
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service