Fiber Media Converter
In Today’s network systems, the growing number of devices are driving network speeds and bandwidth requirements higher and forcing longer distance requirements, so people are looking for equipment that is cost effective and flexible and easy to manage, the fiber optic converters play an important role there, they can connect different types of media effectively and seamlessly.
Fiber media converter is equipment, which receives data signals, sent via one media, convert the signals and then transmit the signals into another kind of media. Fiber optic converters are used in the fiber optic network to transform the signals sent from fiber glass to traditional UTP cables, they are typically used in Ethernet as physical layer networking equipment.
KINSOM provides a complete series of Fiber Media converter, including 10/100/1000M
Media Converter Catalog (PDF)
- Good uniformity and low insertion loss
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss
- Excellent Environmental Stability
- Excellent Mechanical
- Operating bandwidth: 1260 ~ 1650nm
- Compact design, suitable for installation in optical equipments
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- High reliability and stability, Telecordia GR-1221/1209 compliant
- FTTX deployment
- Fiber to the home (FTTH) network
- Passive optical networks(PON)
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Cable television (CATV)
- Test equipment
- Optical signal distribution
- Data communications
- Measuring system and laser system
- DWDM and CWDM systems.
|Fiber Type||G657A1 or customer specified|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.25||0.3||0.35||0.2||0.2||0.3||0.3||0.35||0.4||dB|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||dB|
|Temperature Stability (At -40～85 ℃)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ～ +85||°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ～+85||°C|
1. Above specifications without connector, and add an additional 0.2dB loss per connector.
2. Customization is available.
3. KINSOM can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact us at call 0086 755 3295 1015 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service