The Fast Connector (Field Assembly Connector or Field terminated fiber connector, quickly assembly Fiber connector) is a revolutionary field installable optical fiber connector that requires no epoxy and no polishing, this connector during the installation process does not require any adhesive and curing process. The unique design of the patented mechanical splice body incorporates a factory-mounted fiber stub and a pre-polished ceramic ferrule, They are widely used in FTTx, Connecting up Renovation of Computer/controlling Room applications.
The Fast connectors have a potential fiber connector station time of less than 30 seconds, including preparation. Apart from the standard fiber preparation tools, no other specialized tools are required in conjunction with the PC range of connectors; however APC variants require some additional tooling.
Using this onsite assembly optical connector, it is possible to improve the flexibility of optical wiring design as well as reducing the time required for fiber termination. The Fast connector series are already a popular solution for optical wiring inside buildings and floors for LAN & CCTV applications and with the expansion of FTTH, is already proving itself.
Fast Connector Catalog (PDF)
- Good uniformity and low insertion loss
- Low Polarization Dependent Loss
- Excellent Environmental Stability
- Excellent Mechanical
- Operating bandwidth: 1260 ~ 1650nm
- Compact design, suitable for installation in optical equipments
- Wide Operating Temperature: -40 – 85°C
- High reliability and stability, Telecordia GR-1221/1209 compliant
- FTTX deployment
- Fiber to the home (FTTH) network
- Passive optical networks(PON)
- Local area networks (LAN)
- Cable television (CATV)
- Test equipment
- Optical signal distribution
- Data communications
- Measuring system and laser system
- DWDM and CWDM systems.
|Fiber Type||G657A1 or customer specified|
|Polarization Dependent Loss||0.2||0.2||0.2||0.25||0.3||0.35||0.2||0.2||0.3||0.3||0.35||0.4||dB|
|Wavelength Dependent Loss||0.3||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.3||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||dB|
|Temperature Stability (At -40～85 ℃)||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.4||0.4||0.4||0.5||0.5||0.5||dB|
|Operating Temperature||-40 ～ +85||°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 ～+85||°C|
1. Above specifications without connector, and add an additional 0.2dB loss per connector.
2. Customization is available.
3. KINSOM can make low insertion loss solution as well. For more information, please feel free to contact us at call 0086 755 3295 1015 or send email to email@example.com
International Telecom Quality
Fast Delivery To Global
Door To Door Service