40G DAC Cable
KINSOM QSFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) cables provide robust connections for 40GbE Ethernet systems. The cables consist of four lanes each operating at data rates of up to 14.0625Gb/s.
KINSOM’s unique quality 40G passive copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers. Rigorous cable production testing ensures best out-of-the-box installation experience, performance, and durability.
- Lowest cost
- Support 40G to 40G and 40G to 4x10G two options
- Cable length can be customized in 1-10M
- RoHS, SFF-8685/8436 compliant
- Hot pluggable
- 100% Compatible with Cisco, Calix, Ciena, Huawei, Adtran, Finisar etc
- Samples for testing is avaliable
We have cutting-edge test equipment to ensure we supply high quality products.
Our products are compatible with all major brands.
Our market knowledge in combination with large volume purchasing power enables us to offer cost-effective solutions.
And so on… Contact us to get more information