KINSOM’s 10G SFP+ direct attached copper (DAC) cables provide robust connections for leading edge 10GbE systems.
Passive copper cables require no additional power to ensure quality connectivity. The cables are compliant with SFF-8418 and SFF-8419 specifications and provide connectivity between devices using SFP+ ports. The cables use state-of-the-art signal processing technology to fill the expanding need for cost-effective data center interconnects.
- Compliant with SFF 8418 and SFF-8419
- Up to 7m 10Gb/s data rates
- Ultra-low crosstalk for improved performance
- Low insertion loss
- BER better than 1E-15
- Serial numbers printed on each SFP+ connector
- Tested in an end-to-end system
- RoHS-6 compliant
- 100% Compatible with Cisco, Calix, Ciena, Huawei, Adtran, Finisar etc
- Samples for testing is avaliable
We have cutting-edge test equipment to ensure we supply high quality products.
Our products are compatible with all major brands.
Our market knowledge in combination with large volume purchasing power enables us to offer cost-effective solutions.
And so on… Contact us to get more information